You are hereAlfred Noble Library

Alfred Noble Library





Alfred Noble Library is located at 32901 Plymouth Road on the south side of Plymouth Road, east of Farmington Road.

Acting Branch Librarian: Carol Guerriero
Telephone: (734) 421-6600
Fax: (734) 421-6606

Facts and Figures

Architect: Gunnar Birkerts & Associates

Building Area: 12,175 square feet

Meeting Room Capacity: 85 people
Circulation (number of items checked out): 49,920 items in 2013
Total number of items the library owns: 60,370
Registered users: 6,746

History: The Alfred Noble Library opened for business on April 24, 1967. Prior to that, "The South Branch" was run out of a storefront on Plymouth Road, starting in 1958. When the Alfred Noble branch opened, it was considered the "main library" until the Civic Center Library opened in 1988. The library's namesake was born and raised in Livonia. He went on to become an accomplished civil engineer with many significant projects to his credit, including the Panama Canal.

Find Us On...

Find Livonia Public Library on TwitterFind Livonia Public Library on FacebookFind Livonia Public Library on PinterestFind Livonia Public Library on FlickrFind Livonia Public Library on YouTube

Current Weather